What is the Standard Gun Detection accuracy rate?

Thursday, January 16th, 2020

Under optimal conditions, the accuracy rate of our system is more than 99% three seconds after the gun is in sight and within the rated distance to a surveillance camera. With the rest less than 1% being false positives. Athena Gun Detection system works in a comparable way to a human reviewing video footage, and would need to see a clear picture of the gun. Please see our advertised capabilities.