CEO and Co-Founder
Lisa Falzone is the CEO and co-founder of Athena Security. Lisa is a successful serial entrepreneur, having grown her last company Revel Systems to over 700 employees and $200m in funding, with a successful exit. She is now taking this expertise of building companies to help save people’s lives.
- 2017: Named by Business Insider as one of “The 21 Hottest Women-Founded Startups to Watch in 2017".
- 2016: Named to Tech Crunch’s list of “40 Female Founders Who Crushed it in 2016".
- 2015: Ernst & Young Entrepreneurial Winning Women, Named by Business Journal to the Upstart 100 list, Recognized by Fortune Magazine’s list of “40 Under 40,” Honored by Forbes magazine as one of the “Women to Watch – Eight Rising Stars.
- 2014: Named by Business Insider as one of the “30 Most Important Women Under 30 in Tech.
- 2012 & 2013: Named by Forbes magazine in their “30 Under 30” awards.
CTO and Co-Founder
- Member of the Forbes Technology Council, an “invitation only organization for world-class professionals who influence industries throughout the world.
- Member of International Frozen Yogurt Association Frozen yogurt industry expert.
- Writer for publications in the technology and marketing industries, including Payments Source, Tech Crunch, Forbes.